At this employer they support your career with onsite training. They provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. You can become a fully experienced worker in no-time and have work all year round.
Greenhouse workers mainly work with their hands during the picking of greenhouse vegetables or flowers, using a variety of specially designed tools.
• Picking and Harvesting of Cucumbers and Tomatoes
• Unleafing of the plants
• Quality control
What we expect from you:
• Good English language skills; Polish or Lithuanian language is also ok
• Working efficiently and carefully
• Stamina and a lot of energy
• Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues
• MUST have a bank account number
• Minimum salary of €11,16 gross
• Additional vacation payment of 8,33%
• Long-term contracts
• 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job (38h a week)
• Employee insurance and access to healthcare
• Working fulltime (no shifts)
• Enough breaks throughout the working day
What is arranged for you (for a fee):
• Certified accommodation with wifi (€84.50,- per week)
• Transport (car or bicycle) to and from work (free). The employer will decide whether you get a car or a bicycle based on distance.
• Health insurance (€ 29,22 per week)
|Job Category||Production Agriculture|